Nintendo Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Gamer Forum

Simply where you can talk about Nintendo, anything goes really. Hacks, etc.

HomeI was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_mini_portal_enLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrRetextureGuy
Game Member
Game Member
MrRetextureGuy

I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Empty
PostSubject: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

It's a faceless dude! Cool

I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. 9b84f36d81231c9233294c78e2b800a3
Back to top Go down
Speed Demon
Admin
Speed Demon

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Cool. That's pretty good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shady 121
Game Member
Game Member
Shady 121

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:44 am

haha your a hell noob at drawing, but i suppose i used to have one of them touch screen computers meant for drawing Smile good for cartoons and making comics Smile
Back to top Go down
Speed Demon
Admin
Speed Demon

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Holy shoot! You have one! Man, if I could have one of dem, I'd be dat happy guy on the rainbo'! lol!
I can draw insanely great to be honest (tbh). I oughtta scan and post one [picture]. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady 121
Game Member
Game Member
Shady 121

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 am

no i said i used to have one didn't i?
Back to top Go down
MrRetextureGuy
Game Member
Game Member
MrRetextureGuy

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 pm

I made it in like a minute, I was just bored, I know it kinda sucks. lol. But one of those touch screen computers would be pretty sweet. So you used to have one?
Back to top Go down
Speed Demon
Admin
Speed Demon

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Wish I could've bought it off ya. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shady 121
Game Member
Game Member
Shady 121

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

yeh but then it broke cause my lil cousin whos is like 2 broke the screen and my warranty on it just ended Sad
Back to top Go down
MrRetextureGuy
Game Member
Game Member
MrRetextureGuy

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Wow...that sucks... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shady 121
Game Member
Game Member
Shady 121

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

hehe yeh i know but that stuff happens Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.   I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was bored earlier today, so I drew this thing on MS paint.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gamer Forum :: Miscallaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: